Grab a friend and turn up this epic 2000’s playlist… it’s time to throw your excuses out the window and get your workout on! It doesn’t matter if you don’t have gym access. You can do this workout almost anywhere. If you need help with any exercises, check out the included videos at the bottom of the page!
- 30 Seconds Jumping Jacks
- 30 Seconds High Knees
- 30 Seconds Butt Kicks
- 30 Seconds Run in Place
- 10 Seconds (per leg) Touch Right/Left Toe
- 10 Seconds (per leg) Quad Stretch
- 20 Seconds Butterfly Stretch
- 20 Seconds Groin Stretch
- 10 Seconds (per leg) Calf Stretch
Do all these exercises with minimal rest between them. Try to give as much effort as possible!
- 10 Jump Lunges (per leg)
- 10 Long Jumps
- 15 One-Legged Glute Bridge (per leg)
- 20 Dirty Dogs (per leg)
- 20 Donkey Kicks (per leg)
- 30 Sumo Squats
- 30 Mountain Climbers
- 20 Jump Squats
- 20 Tuck Jumps
- 15 Lunges (per leg)
- 5 Pistol Squats (per leg)
- Take a 2 minute rest and be sure to hydrate!
Repeat 2 more times
- 30 seconds Sit on your butt with feet together and touch your toes
- 30 seconds per leg, feet apart touch your toes
- 30 seconds butterfly
- 30 seconds (per leg) Quad Stretch
- 30 seconds per leg calf stretch
180 Jump Squat
Thanks for attempting the workout, and be sure to take care of your body! Drink tons of water and let me know what you think of this workout. Check back in for other workouts you can do in the comfort of your hotel!